This version of Harmoonia: Save the Guardians is designed to be played during live events, and foresees different types of interactions as compared to the stand alone version. These interactions aim to encourage players to interact with the event environment and with other players and exibitors, for instance.
In 2019 both versions were released and tested during two live events: the Villaggio per la Terra (April 29th - Rome - Villa Borghese) and Seeds & Chips - The Global Food Innovation Summit (May 6-9, Milan - Rho Fiera).
To play Harmoonia is simple:
- Download the live event app version.
- Visit the event venue and launch the app.
- Choose one of the 5 Guardians.
- Solve the riddle given by Iseda, the Harmoonia Guidance Spirit, and guess to which objective of the Agenda 2030 it is referred to.
- Find the right objective symbol at the event venue, scan the QR code and carry out the mission, according to Iseda's instructions.
- Save all the Guardians and become an Harmoonia Hero!
The five paths are shaped by missions that can foresee both interactions with the event environment and other participants, and activities to be performed just on the smartphone.
1. 3… 2… 1… Actions!: players can express their opinion about a given topic by shooting a short video.
2. What do you think: players can express their opinion about a given topic through a short text.
3. Come visit us: players introduce themselves to the staff person through a secret message received by Iseda. Than they will be asked a question about one of the objectives of the Agenda 2030.
4. Cheese!: players are suggested to take a picture of smething, at the event, that according to her/him, is representative of a topic proposed by the app.
5. Crystals hunt: in this fast-moving AR challenge players have to catch all the Harmoonia crystals in the space around them, exploring the surroundings with their smartphones. By carrying out all the Crystals hunt missions players will restore the Harmoonia magic Key, and will gain access to excluvies digital contents.
6. Guardian's Challenge: the player will have to find, in a word scheme, the keywords referred to P of the path they are playing in. Each word is an Harmoonia spell, and all of them will be collected in a specific page of the Guardian's book.
If you are interested to customise Harmoonia for your live event contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.